<< return to Vizycam.com

MotionScope 1.2 problem

Just updated to a new version. Maximum framerate at 768x432 if 50 fps. When 640x480 cropped is selected any attempt to select framerate above 50 fps causes reboot of the app and return to 768x432 mode. No other video modes are in the selection. Simple video example can go to 90 fps in 640x480 resolution with no problems. I really need 90 fps. Is it any way to get an older version where 90 fps was working in MotionScope?

Hello,
Sorry about that – we’ll look into this promptly. In the meantime you can to back to the previous version by going into the Update dialog and pointing it to:

https://vizycam.com/sd/vizy_main-0.1.99.sh

Edward

Hello,
We posted a new build this afternoon that fixes this issue specifically – please upgrade to the latest (0.2.114) and see if it fixes the issue.

Edward

I didn’t really need the 114 update (113 is fine) but the nerd in me couldn’t resist. Anywho, tried twice and it’s a no-go on the update. It just freezes and I go into VNC and reboot the lil bugger. No changes made and 113 still functions. If you need any logs or anything, just tell me where to find them and I’ll be happy to supply.

-Cheers!

MotionScope in 114 works fine including 90 fps. The only issue I see is change of “spacing” or “time” parameter in the analyze tab does not update the display. I have to change the “show” parameter to update the screen (not big deal).

Hmm, we’re having trouble reproducing this issue. Can you check the App Console to see if it’s printing any errors?

Edward