<< return to Vizycam.com

Pet Companion tutorial

I started looking at the Pet Companion tutorial posted here: https://docs.vizycam.com/doku.php?id=wiki:pet_companion

It seems like the version 0.81 software doesn’t yet support at least some of the things discussed in the tutorial (e.g. adding / running a view). Am I doing something wrong, or is there a plan to update things in the future?

Thanks,
Ed

Hello, thanks for pointing this out – I just added a note to the page. You’re right – it’s using an older version of the software. The good news is that the new software is much improved and easier to develop and add new/custom applications. The bad news is that we probably won’t update this page until we finish the other applications (Birdfeeder and Motionscope). :frowning:

When we get closer to finishing Motionscope, the Pet Companion will likely be next and we’ll start getting some expected dates posted on the schedule. We underestimated the time it would take for the applications, but we’re doing our best to get things released as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

Edward